1) Name: Laetitia
2) Lives in (neighborhood and city): Halandri (greater Athens), Greece
3) Born in: Paris, France
4) Occupation/employer: Finance work, life insurance
5) First three jobs you ever had! saleswoman, financial advisor, my own boss
6) Zodiac sign: Leo!
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love the beauty of Greece, the people, the joy of living, the way of life, the renewal of Athens, the history
8) Something most people don’t know about you : I’ve had to overcome a lot from my youth but I feel grateful for the journey since it has made me a strong person who can stand on my own two feet. My father left our family when I was 4 years old and my mother and I have had a difficult relationship. Still, looking back I see my childhood loneliness helped me learn who I was and who I wasn’t. And now I feel strong, at peace and happy with my life.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: Yoga for All on Saturdays and Night Yoga on the Acropolis Roof Deck!
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? Just a few weeks ago with Lynn, thanks to some prompting from Panos.
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? I just moved to Athens six months ago. I had come for a visit and immediately felt a connection to the city so I decided to move. I am very happy to be here and hope to meet you soon! 🙂