1) Name: Lana Miletic
2) Lives in: Koukaki, Athens
3) Where are you from? I was born in Zagreb, Croatia, but Belgrade is my hometown.
4) Occupation/employer: I work at the Library of the Faculty of Music in Belgrade, but at the moment, I’m on a temporary leave.
5) First three jobs (ever!): In a cafe, selling ad space for companies in the Yellow Pages and at a library!
6) Zodiac sign: Aries
7) Tell us what you love about Athens and Greece: You don’t fall in love with Athens at first sight, but it gets under your skin, and then the love is permanent. For the things I love, sun would be the first thing that crosses my mind and also the neighborhood feeling. I feel welcomed here and not like a stranger. I love the food and sea of course. But maybe the best thing about living in Athens is that in a short time, you can be close to the sea or on a mountain. Recently I visited part of Greece called Epirus, and I felt like it was home.
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I love pottery, and now I have a lot of little pots at home. It is becoming a crowded space. 🙂 Also I like cooking, and I started recording videos on Youtube. You can find me as Lana Miletic -Youtube channel.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?
Weekends in Koukaki and sometimes in Kolonaki.
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)?
The first time was in Athens, with Lynn 🙂 Thank you Lynn for introducing me to Kundalini Yoga.
11) Anything else you’d like us to know?
I would like to invite people living in Koukaki or close by to join me on April 21st, 10:00 am to Clean Filopappou Hill. I go there regularly, and I noticed that there are no maintenance people from municipality cleaning it. This beautiful place in the centre of Athens is turning into an ugly, dirty place! But we can do something. 💪💪 For more information, you can contact me on email@example.com or to find me as Lana Smith on Facebook. I would love to have you join us!