1) Name: Lijiao Pan
2) Lives in: Glyfada, Athens
3) From: Shanghai, China
4) Occupation: I’m a real estate broker representing foreign buyers in Greece. I also offer the after service for my clients, like taking care of properties, managing the apartments, managing renovations, etc..
5) First three jobs (ever!): I studied physical education journalism in college so my first job was at a newspaper as a reportor interviewing famous sports players and reporting on social activities. Next I worked for a big bookstore in Shanghai where we created booklets for our members introducing new books, featuring short stories, etc. And for my third job, I worked as a translator for meetings, conferences.
6) Zodiac sign: Libra
7) Enneagram Type: Leader/Protector Type 8
8) What you love about Greece: the blue sky and blue sea, the atmosphere of the city. I also like that I feel free to by myself, and at the same time, I have my privacy.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I was an athlete in elementary and middle school. I did lot of sports, like short distance running, high jump, rope skipping. I even played football a little bit!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? I would love to try everything if I find time! You are most likely to find me at the workshops or boat trips!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? It was on the boat last year, with Lynn, a group of people and the Bounty Cruise ship. We had a full moon night and went close to Salamina island.