1. Name: Maria Poulatha
2. Lives in: Chalandri (Greater Athens), Greece
3. Born In: New Jersey, USA, I moved to Greece when I was 24 years old..
4. Occupation: Owner of Cocoon Urban Spa. Cocoon was born in 2002. It started out as a dance school (I was a dancer at the time) with alternative therapies for aspiring dancers but then evolved into what it is today.
5. First Three Jobs (ever!!): First I was a babysitter, then I worked selling ice cream in an ice cream shop, and then I worked in retail at a clothing store.
6. Zodiac sign: Scorpio!
7. What do you love about Greece? The sunshine.. 🙂
8. Tell us something most people don’t know about you? I’m a crazy cat lady. I have five cats now but I’ve drawn the line there now that I’ve had a baby. 🙂
9. When was the first time you tried Kundalini Yoga? With Lynn at my studio about three years ago…
10. Anything else you’d like us to know? If you want to see my urban day spa, please join us this Sunday at we host your community for a Yoga+ Urban Spa Day at Cocoon! We have a bright comfortable yoga studio and afterwards you are welcome to enjoy the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi! We love hosting guest teachers and sharing our facilities with the yoga community.