1) Name: Marie Howarth
2) Lives in: Athens, in Mets
3) From: Lancashire, North West England
4) Occupation/employer: So many things… 🙂 Freelance Tour Director, Designer/Illustrator/Sewing/English Teacher
5) First three jobs (ever!): a) Shop assistant at a Newsagents at some terribly early hours before school, b) Waitress c) Alteration hand (seamstress assistant)
6) Zodiac sign: Capricorn
7) Enneagram number: Type 9, the Peacemaker
8) What you love about Greece? The light, the ancient monuments, the chaos, the sea, the fact that tomatoes taste like tomatoes!
9) Something most people don’t know about you: My avocado mini tree on my balcony is my future retirement plan (think Guacamole stall).
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.): I love night yoga on Lynn’s roof deck – currently loving Twighlight Yoga in Koukaki!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? With Lynn in Athens!
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? If I am very honest, a few years ago I thought all the chanting/singing in Kundalini Yoga was a bit too ‘out there’ for me… But nowadays I have to say it’s one of my favourite parts!! 🙂