1) Name: Maryam Rezaei
2) Lives in: Papagou, Athens
3) From: I was born in Iran but came to Greece as a young child so I guess after 32 years living in Greece, I’m also Greek!
4) Occupation/employer: generally I’m a Positive Influencer and Motivator, specifically I’m a co-founder of Crikos.com
5) First three jobs (ever!): 1: General Manager of our family business (picture framing factory) 2: Senior salesperson at Impact Information Solutions 3: Salesperson at a women’s clothing chain.
6) Zodiac sign: Scorpio-Sagittarius (Cusp)
7) Enneagram Type: Type 3 Achiever/Motivator with a 2 wing
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I absolutely love the walk from Syntagma to Plaka, Aeropagitou, Thisio, Psiri, Monestiraki! I do it at least two times a month! And almost every time I discover something new… either a building, a scenery, a shop, something. I always find myself filling my batteries and visioning… And I consider Santorini (Imerovigli) my heaven and a place to be just me.. 🙂
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I have super powers of making people heal and feel happy
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) : You might find me at any of the community gatherings but especially the Enneagram events–I’ve even been a Type Three panelist!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? In Athens with Amar Dev in 2012.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
As young teenager until this day, I have always seen the big picture for myself and our world. Looking into Maryam and trying to figure her out, trying to know my path in this world has been a constant quest! I believe with so many huge up and downs, with great successes and deep falls I have come to the conclusion that I have a healing cause… I love to see people be happy, kind and giving! And my role here is to inspire and motivate people to achieve it. 🙂 Crikos.com and our coming events aspire to do just that; to connect the world through positivity, kindness and giving so we can be happier and at peace with ourselves and our environment. I invite you to like our Facebook page and watch for our upcoming events as we launch our new Crikos Be Events!
If you have any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org–I’d love to hear from you!