1) Name: Milo
2) Lives in: Koukaki (Athens), Greece
3) Where are you from: San Francisco, California USA. I was adopted from the SPCA in San Francisco in 2005.
4) Occupation/employer: house cat and yoga assistant
5) Zodiac sign: Cancer
6) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: The Acropolis Roof Deck.
7) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: When I first moved to Athens, I was very unsure about my new environment. It took me three months to walk up the stairs to see the Acropolis Roof Deck because every time I would start, I would get scared and turn around. Now I love it up there… 🙂
8) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?: All the Acropolis Roof Deck classes. I’m the yoga assistant!
9) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga?: San Francisco in my old apartment on Gough Street in 2007.
10) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m very sensitive so I like to check in on all the students who come for class to make sure they are doing ok. When I lay on your mat or lick you during the deep relaxation, it means I really like you. 🙂
You should also know I have an adopted brother, Emerson, who looks a lot like me. He’s thinner with a long tail. People get us confused a lot…I’m the sensitive one. He’s the adventurous one. 🙂