Skip to content
1) Name: Miquel Creus
2) Lives in: Marousi (greater Athens), Greece
3) From: Solsona, Spain, a beautiful ancient village near Pyrenees, surrounded by nature
4) Occupation/employer: Bio-Well Practitioner and Reiki Master
5) First three jobs: waiter, pizzaiolo, chef at italian restaurants. When I was 19 year old I started my own pizzeria and did that for four years. I used to love to cook and eat pasta and pizza, but now i’m more interested in vegetables and fruits.
6) Zodiac sign: Capricorn, ascendant Cancer
7) Enneagram Type: Type 7, Enthusiast
8) What you love about Greece: The diversity of nature. I love that my neighborhood is surrounded by trees and in 30 minutes, I can be on the beach or the mountains.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I love raw cacao
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: In the Salt Cave!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? October 2019 in the Salt Cave with Lynn
12) Top tip to combat climate change? Adopt a plant-based diet
13) Anything else you’d like us to know?
I’m a researcher in the field of the human electromagnetic field. I analyze how internal and external stimuli influence the biofield. I do this through a system called Bio-Well which allows me to:
1) measure the impact of physical exercise, treatments, nutrition, devices, emotions, etc.
2) analyze the energy shifts after acupuncture, reiki, massage, sound therapy
3) study the interconnection of the psycho-emotional state and our health and wellbeing.
Bio-Well allows me to define organs and systems of the body which need attention and make an assessment of the response of the body to different influences (physical exercise, treatments, nutrition, devices, emotions, etc). It is a great tool to use on your path to wellness.
If you want an assessment, please contact me at email firstname.lastname@example.org or by WhatsApp +34680201477.