1) Name: Monique Simon
2) Lives in: Mets, Athens
3) From: Berlin, Germany
4) Occupation/employer: Civil servant
5) First three jobs (ever!): Flower girl in ceremonies in which teenagers are given adult social status, waitress at a town fair, call center agent.
6) Zodiac sign: Aquarius
7) Enneagram Number: Type 7, the Adventurer/Enthusiast
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love the open, friendly people, the relaxed atmosphere and the coffee culture. I also love the diversity of the Greek landscape; you have sun, sea, mountains and even snow for skiing.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: The first time that I was in Italy, I was so happy and excited to *finally* use my Italian that I addressed the first person I talked to with “Bonjour”…
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?: At the SUP Yoga classes, on the Acropolis Roof Deck and at the next boat trip.
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? I tried it the first time with Lynn on a SUP in June. Since then I am crazy about Yoga.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I am curious about different cultures and dream of traveling around the world.