1) Name: Nefeli Daliani
2) Lives in: Koukaki, Athens
3) Where were you born: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation/employer: Yoga Instructor at Yoga Tara’s Home
5) First three jobs (ever!): I lived and studied Psychophysical Theatre in UK, and I worked once as an actress. Howvever, I was always more interested on the process and preparation of the performer–which was the other part of my study there through yoga, tai chi and kalari. When I came back to Athens, I worked as a secretary in a law office in Athens and at the same time I had my first and last job as an actress in Greece.
6) Zodiac sign: Virgo
7) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I love the summery vibes that you can enjoy all year long. I love the beautiful historical center – especially walking through it in the daylight, and the size of the city, which makes it so cozy and friendly to live in. It’s so natural to be among other people here – you can’t really “hide” when you’re in Athens. The Acropolis and Faliro bay that are always there to provide quick and easy city breaks. It’s a city that always feels like home, and because I am not really a traveler, it feels so good now that Athens has transformed into a multicultural center, bringing all kinds of ethnically and culturally diverse experiences.
8) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I think people who know me also know all the interesting facts about me. Well, maybe I could say that in another life I would like to be a doctor or a ceramist (or a gardener!) and live in Africa.
9) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: I think my next time will be under the moon light on Lynn’s terrace.
10) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? My first time was a week ago with Lynn at Yoga Tara’s Home!
11) Anything else you’d like us to know? Yoga Tara’s Home association, the place of my heart, was created under the most loving and supportive circumstances a year ago. After five years of teaching and twelve of personal practice, my students and I decided to establish a yoga association where they would be able to practice as much as they wanted. The founding members worked really hard to create this place and for me, the final result is an achievement that proves how creative and heart-lifting collective work can be.
We have doubled our members since we started, and we happily welcome anyone that seeks a place of peace, stillness, socialization and yoga practice! If you want to learn more about our studio, please message me!