5) First three jobs (ever!): Hotel hostess, shipping (ferry) hostess, flight hostess
6) Zodiac: Scorpio
7) Enneagram: Peacemaker: Type 9
8) What do you love about Greece? Apart from being enthralled by Greek drama and philosophy, I find Greece to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. It has so much to offer! For Greek dramas, there are many that I like but one of my favorites is Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus which is about the creation of humankind. And besides the most influential and well-known philosophers such as Aristocles, Aristoteles, Plato, Hegel, Pythagoras, etc. I like Heraclitus. He may not be as famous as others but his work was very influential as well, and he was known also for his unconventional approach. I would like to share with you one of his best quotes ” ‘Ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν’: I searched myself.”
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: Well… how bad I am at dancing…!!!
10) Where are we most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga? Most likely on the Acropolis Roof Deck or maybe at an upcoming retreat. And I was just on the Boat Cruise!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? My first experience with yoga in general was at yoga hot house in Abu Dhabi about five years ago. I began practicing all types of yoga as there were many instructors teaching different types of yoga. One of my favorites was Kamal Saad who was more focused on yoga therapy with an Ashtanga practice. Nowadays, I am more into my Kundalini Yoga practice with Lynn. I find it really great to be able to focus on my breath so I can connect with my body and the world.
12) Top tip to combat climate change? I think self-care is important as we address the issue of climate change. I think it is important to have healthy routines such as getting enough sleep, taking time to do physical exercise, walking, running, yoga, and taking the time to prepare and eat healthy meals. I also think going out and spending time in the very nature that we all are trying to protect is important!
13) Anything else you’d like to share? I would like to share with all of you that finding myself in the world of yoga has changed completely my life. Yoga has a lot to offer to whoever is open to it. Practicing yoga is one of the best combinations that you can ever find, it actives your physical, mental and emotional systems in your body. If you haven’t tried it yet, maybe you should give it a try!