Skip to content
1) Name: Sandy Kontothanasi
2) Lives in: Alimos, Athens
3) From: Athens, Greece
4) Occupation: I work in the marketing and exports department of a detergent company called Rolco Vianil.
5) First three jobs (ever!): From the ages of 17 until I was 25, I was a Greek language teacher for kids ages 14-17, then I worked as sales clerk in small women’s clothing store and finally as a secretary at the company I work for now.
6) Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
7) Enneagram Type: do not know, but would love to find out!
8) What you love about Athens? The city vibe and that every inch of Athens is full of life.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: I like writing poems and small novels. I get inspired from people’s attitudes, interactions, colours, smells, sounds.
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?: Night Yoga on the Acropolis Roof Deck and most recently, in the Salt Cave!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga? On Lynn’s Roof Deck in June 2019 with my best friend
12) Top tip to combat climate change? Use energy wisely.
13) Anything else you’d like us to know? Last but not least, I would like to recommend yoga to everyone! Based on my personal experience so far, I can tell for sure that this practice is totally life-changing, strengthening both body and mind.