1) Name: Sophie Ravier
2) Lives in: Sifnos island // Athens // Paris or anywhere my gypsy spirit calls me! 🙂
3) From: France
4) Occupation/employer: Founder of The Yoga Mama Club — my business sharing the lifestyle I love through yoga trips and events across my favorite places in Europe. By selecting my favorite teachers, places, and adding personal experiences I aim to bring new perspectives and unique moments to people who are involved in the Yoga Mama Club.
5) First three jobs (ever!): Communication job, public relations, and now a spiritual junkie
6) Zodiac sign: Sagittarius with Capricorn second sign
7) Enneagram Type: Type 3, the Achiever/Motivator
8) What do you love about Athens or Greece in general?
The unique approach to life and time that Greeks taught me to enjoy. My very first Greek friend told me on my first trip that “you make plans for God to laugh”. This was life changing and ultra precious in a country where nothing ever goes as expected, and always for the best!
9) Something most people don’t know about you
I used to have a very corporate life and career back in Paris for 15 years, dreaming of Greek islands before finally packing all to get over there (which is now here!). So I eventually did it with no idea of how life would turn out. And through that I’ve discovered the most beautiful balance and path ever in this Greek adventure. 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) Her Kundalini classes at Bhavana or sharing her invaluable Enneagram insights over coffee!!!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)?
With Lynn at Bhavana Studio on a winter weekend in Athens ❤️
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
Since you asked… I’d like to invite any yoga lovers to join us in Sifnos where the Yoga Mama Club had residence for the summer at the Verina hotel. We welcome guest teachers from all over Europe and all styles to inspire any visitors of the island to discover or deepen their practice, sharing all in a beautiful spirit to make summer even more special….Lynn will actually be teaching there on August 19-20 if you want to take a quick trip to Sifnos this month.. 🙂 www.theyogamamaclub.com