1) Name: Stelios Stavrou
2) Lives in: Athens
3) Nationality: Greek (from Taktikoupolis, Poros Island)
4) Occupation/employer: Captain of Bounty
5) First three jobs (ever!): farmer, food service at a restaurant, mechanic
6) Zodiac sign: Aquarius
7) Enneagram Type: TBA
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: I really love the climate and the people’s positive attitude.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: People expect me to be very social, but in fact I am very lonely…
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (i.e. SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.)
Yoga events at Bounty Cruise!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? I saw it on the boat cruise in July… 🙂
12) Anything else you’d like us to know?
People often ask about the story behind Bounty, my boat, so I thought I’d share that..After working almost 10 years on a private yacht, I wanted to move on so I started studying English and eventually got my sea captain’s diploma. In a lucky twist of of fate, shortly after that I met my (now) co-owner Christos who decided to take a chance on me. We had a brief conversation and decided to work together to pursue purchasing our own boat. After 9 months of continuous work (I literally took only 5 days off in 9 months) and lots of support from my friends and family, my boat, Bounty, made its maiden voyage on the 3rd of September of 2016. Your community joined us in July. This boat is truly a labor of love, and I look forward to hosting you again on August 26th!