1) Name: Stella Lunden
2) Lives in: Ymittos in Athens (full moon coming up behind mountain Ymittos is really beautiful)
3) From: Estonia
4) Occupation: Microsoft tech support representative
5) First three jobs (ever!): I helped cut and bale hay on an island in Estonia and got paid in ice-cream, then I sold Italian wine and food in a boutique in Tallinn, and next I was a receptionist in a downtown hostel in Porto, Portugal.
6) Zodiac sign: Taurus on the cusp of Gemini
7) Enneagram Type: Type 4, the Individualist.
8) What you love about Greece: Greece and Greeks are truly one of a kind. I love how much power this land holds. You can feel thousand of years of history vibrate through the cities and you can see all the Gods still living in the locals. Greeks are confident, they know who they are and that’s what makes them beautiful.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I strongly believe everybody should take part of at least one Erasmus+ program in their life. I did Erasmus in Palermo, Sicily, for one year from 2009-2010. I recommend it to everyone!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga: I try to take part in everything!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga?: With Lynn on her rooftop over the summer.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I love travelling and experiencing new things. My favourite memory is from WWOOFing (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms https://wwoofinternational.org) in an organic bee-farm in southern Portugal. We planted herbs and collected honey during the day and slept under the stars at night. It was beautiful! You can try it in Greece as well.