1) Name: Terje Homutov My name is Terje. So if you are not an Estonian, probably you don’t know how to pronounce it. For Greeks I usually say: it’s like the dog, terrier, but the stress is on the first e. For English speakers, try “ter-yeh” 🙂 Hope that helps!
2) Where do you live? Zografou, Ilisia (Athens, Greece)
3) Where are you originally from? Estonia
4) Works at: I work at the Estonian Embassy in Athens
5) First three jobs (ever!): Hmmmm, I think first I worked in a strawberry field, then as a cleaning specialist in a family owned hotel, and then I had a “proper” job in a bank.
6) What is your Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
7) What is your Enneagram number? Type 7, the Adventurer/Enthusiast
8) What do you love about living in Greece? I love living in Athens; it’s an interesting and vibrant city. I love the fact that I can just turn around the corner and there’s a totally different vibe; another neighborhood to discover. Athens is always alive. I love my “periptero” where I can basically buy anything I want at any time (except apples – but I’m sure that there’s one selling apples too; I just need to find it). Greece is a magical and mythical place, a combination of old and new, traditions and contradictions. Sometimes it drives me crazy, but I miss it when I’m away.
9) Tell us something most people don’t know about you: A day after I had climbed up to Olympus Mountain, I sat down on its foot and I closed my eyes. When I opened them, there were wild deer eating grass close to me. It was so magical. My eyes teared up, and I was thinking that there is so much magic around us, we just need to open our eyes to notice it! I felt that I’m one with nature; we were breathing together in the same rhythm.