1) Name: Victoria Karipidis
2) Lives in: Kerameikos in Athens
3) Where were you born in: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
5) First three jobs (ever!): Clothing sales at a summer street market, secretary at a shipping company and then a translator /pepresentative in tourism for Russian, Greek and English markets.
6) Zodiac sign: Cancer
7) Enneagram: Type 7, the Enthusiast
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general It is a land of amazing beauty with the combination of mountains and sea, sunny weather and an authenticity that speaks directly to your heart. The energy field of Acropolis is transformative, and the potential for self growth and expansion is spectacular. The Greek language is a treasure and a living key to remember our true essence and inner wisdom. Warm and open hearts and the expression and hospitality of the Greek people touches me so deeply. I love living and be a part of this sacred land.
9) Something most people don’t know about you: I sometimes talk in my sleep, and when I was 9 my hobby was to knit (best meditation ever) and sew clothing like skirts and dresses for my dolls and for myself. 🙂
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga?
Saturday Yoga for All or Night yoga when my baby Angelos is asleep. 🙂 And generally in any kind of party Lynn is organizing!!!
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? With Gurmuck Kaur Khalsa in an online Kundalini Yoga progamm – in 2014.
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? I’m at a very important point in my life, a real Anagenissi (ReBirth) in all spheres and aspects. I feel grateful to the Universe that brought Dion and I together with Lynn, and it is an honor to share and introduce my English “almost ready to launch” website to you. You can find the website here in Greek and the English version will launch this summer!