1) Name: Virginia Moutlia
2) Lives in: recently moved to Agios Nikolaos (Athens)
3) From: Greece
4) Occupation/employer: my field is tourism and event planning, and my most recent employer has been Myconian Collection Hotels. I’m currently looking to relocate back to Athens.
5) First three jobs (ever!): working in the kitchen of a little seaside taverna outside Volos, the second one was in a hotel in Brighton, UK, and the third one for a catering company in London.
6) Zodiac sign: On the cusp–half Leo half Virgo
7) Enneagram Number: Type 4, the Artist/Individualist
8) What you love about Athens or Greece in general: Almost everything, I love the nature of the mainland and the islands, and the way I feel when I visit Ancient Greek temples. I love the fact that even when life is hard due to the crisis I still have the opportunity to have healthy wholesome food, and go to a yoga class.
9) Something most people don’t know about you. I translated Lynn’s Headstart to Happiness book, and it changed my life!
10) Where we are most likely to find you in Lynn’s Kundalini Yoga (e.g SUP Yoga, night yoga, etc.) On the amazing roof deck classes! Or at the Enneagram panels, including the one this Sunday where I’m a panelist. 🙂
11) First time you tried Kundalini Yoga (where/when/with whom)? A few years ago, at Bhavana Yoga in Athens, with Lynn, (and have loved Kundalini Yoga ever since!)
12) Anything else you’d like us to know? Apart from yoga I also love Tai Chi, and I’m always up for showing people the practice when they ask me.
I was part of the first THEME WALK ever to be created in Athens, a cool project walking around the historical center and bringing to life moments of the Ancient Athenians’ life. I m very excited to be currently working on re-launching a version of that walk.